Titan Credit guarantees satisfaction. Once applicant(s) has been enrolled and the account is set up, the applicant(s) must continue working in good faith with Titan Credit for at least 6 months. After 6 months enrollment or 3 completed dispute cycles, applicant may request a refund if applicant is not satisfied for any reason. Applicant(s) will receive a full refund of his or her enrollment (set-up) fee less a Three Hundred Ninety Nine Dollar ($399 processing fee and a one hundred fifty dollar ($150) fee for each credit item removed or corrected per credit bureau while applicant was enrolled. Applicant(s) will be required to furnish a tri-merge report upon request for comparison. In order for this guarantee to be valid, ALL of the following must apply:
1. Client must have contracted Titan to address six (6) or more negative items.
2. Client must have not used a Credit Repair Company in the past two (2) years
3. Client must not have attempted to repair Client’s credit on Client’s own in the past two (2) years.
4. Client also agrees that collections and charge-off accounts with balances are not included in this guarantee.
5. Client must mail an updated credit report from each of the three major credit bureaus: TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian, within (3) days of receipt.
6. Client must mail within (3) days of receipt any updates or correspondence from the three major credit bureaus: TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian.
7. The guarantee only applies to items Titan is contracted to address. Any negative item(s) on the credit report added after Titan is retained is not included in the guarantee and will require an additional fee for Titan to address.